Great Demolition Jobs….
Written by Jimmy
This blog has been classified a 8/7. Guaranteed 8 minutes of procrastination rated at 7 out of 10 for fun. We watched Sky News on Sunday and they showed a controlled demolition in Nottingham Shire – here’s the clip.
Led us to find some very good controlled demolitions.
First, the music. Please click on Song 1, Burning Down the House for the first 3 videos. This will also save you from having to hear the innane chatter of the videographers. They mostly go, ‘Wow, that’s really cool, man.’ But more swear words and less articulate.
Now, let’s watch some controlled demolitions; here’s 5, 4 and 3…
5. Richborough Cooling Towers: 3 Funnels and a Tower.
4. Ocean Tower in Maryland. Lots of good angles:
3. Aladdin Hotel. Sorry about the inane conversation. Doesn’t say a lot for US Educational Standards
Okay, half way there. Now a little more music,; please click on the following and then continue to watch demolitions, please.
2. JL Hudson’s Department Store. Seriously difficult demolition in crowded urban environment. They did well.
1. Best demolition fails… Having seen the pros, this video is pretty horrifying… especially the rolling building!